About THE TOWNHAUS
At The Townhaus, sophistication meets historic sensibilities for elevated living in the heart of Columbus.
Nestled between historic buildings and neighborhoods, The Townhaus represents the ultimate in sensitivity to the proportions, customs and quality of yesteryear, while designed with today’s technology to reflect the ultimate in modern luxury and efficiency.
- 115 year tax abatement will save thousands annually
- 2Incredible views and daylight
- 3Beautiful wood floors available in Maple and Walnut
- 4Gourmet chef's kitchens with Quartz counters and Gourmet Appliances
- 5Luxury Owner's suites with spa like bathing and walk-in closets
- 6Roof Decks
Nestled between German Village and Schumacher Place, the Townhaus is set moments from downtown Columbus and Nationwide Children’s Hospital. In a completely walkable neighborhood with beautiful historic streets, parks, and amazing cafes, book stores, and dining.
Standard Features Guide
An outline of standard features for all of The Townhaus models.Download
The Stern Finishes Guide
An overview of the finishes available for The Stern design package.Download
The Viccellio Finishes Guide
An overview of the finishes available for The Viccellio design package.Download
The Townhaus Site Plan
A site map of the Townhaus development.Download